Chanterelles fresh (can be replaced by mushrooms) — 100 g
Cabbage — 200 g
Butter — 20 g
onion (small) — 1 onion
garlic (finely chopped) — 1 clove
Buckwheat — 80 g
Peas Frozen Green — 100 g
Pepper (spicy, sweet pepper) — 1 piece
pepper (black pepper)
Vegetable Broth — 0.25 l
The greens (parsley, chives, basil)
Parmesan cheese (grated) — 2 tbsp.
Number of servings: 2
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Serving temperature: Hot dish
Type of treatment: Quenching
It is very simple to prepare this tasty and healthy dish. In addition, it reduced calorie and malouglevodno!
1. Stem leeks (part of mainly light) cut in half lengthwise, wash and cut into thin slices, onion — diced.
2. Clean and wash the chanterelles, if necessary, cut in half (you can use instead of chanterelle mushrooms). Washed cauliflower separated into individual Kocheshkov and Kocheshkov — into small florets.
3. Heat the oil and fry it until transparent onion and garlic. Add slices of leek, mushrooms and cauliflower. Fry with continuous stirring.
4. Add moved and washed buckwheat and peas (I had a mixture of peas with corn), season with crumbled hot pepper, salt and black pepper and pour vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, cover and cook on low heat for 15 — 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with herbs and cheese, stir and serve.