1. Mack (leave some for sprinkling) pour boiling water, leave pas few hours, then put on a sieve to drain water. Then skip the poppy 2 times through a meat grinder. Connect it to a half rate of butter and sugar in a pan fry a few minutes on low heat. Then cool slightly and add the almond essence.
2. To test the egg whites separated — from the yolks. Protein shake up in the yen and, continuing to whisk, add the remaining butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, egg yolks and milk. Then enter flour mixed with disintegrant, and stir. Divide dough into two equal parts, roll each into a rectangle. On each rectangle lay poppy stuffing.
3. Spread the poppy filling the entire surface of the dough, roll rolls.
4. Beat the egg until the foam rolls and lubricate them.
5. Wooden stick pin rolls in several places for better propekaniya.
6. Place the rolls pa pan, greased, seam side down, on top sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake in the oven at 200-220 ° 40-60 minutes, then cool.