2. The meat on the rib cut in half to the bone, cut in half along the edge, so that the meat is kept on it. Make cuts at intervals of 0.7-1 cm. This is to ensure that the meat is well marinated and it was convenient to eat.
3. Prepare the marinade and leave to marinate the ribs for 3-4 hours.
4. The ribs removed, the marinade aside.
5. Fry the ribs in a skillet in vegetable oil over high heat on all sides until the meat loses red color.
6. Put the ribs in a roasting pan, pour the marinade and a little water, cover with a sheet of foil and place in oven for 20-30 minutes stew.
7. Carrots cut into slices 0.5 cm thick, two-thirds of green onions cut into 2.5 cm long arrow, garlic cloves cut in half.
8. Remove the pan with meat from the oven, remove the foil and lay down on the edges of vegetables, sesame oil drop. Put in the oven for another 10 minutes, until cooked carrots.
9. Serve the ribs, sprinkle with finely chopped green onions and toasted sesame seeds on a dry frying pan.