Tomatoes canned in its own juice (without skin) — 250 g
Lemon — 1 pc
Bouillon Vegetable — 250ml
anchovy canned (in oil) — 2 pcs
Bouillon cube (vegetable) — 1 pc
salt (and pepper)
Number of Servings: 6
Preparation time: 120 minutes
Serving temperature: Hot dish
Type of treatment: Baking
The recipe from the new book by the famous chef of the Lombardy Valentino Bontempi —«Meat. Italian ciccia e poccio », izdat of» Eksmo «.
1. Arrange the steaks on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
2. Chop carrots, celery, onion and 1 clove of garlic. Turn the vegetables through a meat grinder.
3. In a saucepan (suitable for oven) fry in a mixture of olive oil and butter maselovoschnoy mince, add ossobuco, sage and fry the pieces of meat on both sides. Moisten them with wine, wait until the wine has evaporated, add the tomatoes canned, pour broth and put in the oven at 180 ° C, cover the pan with a lid or aluminum foil. Periodically wet sauce from baking dish, taste — if necessary add a bouillon cube. Cook about 90 minutes. The meat is ready when it becomes soft and is easily separated from bone.
4. Share ossobuco on plates. Drizzle with sauce from baking dish and sprinkle with a mixture of herbs.
5. The mixture of herbs: zest of half a lemon, chopped parsley, sage leaves, rosemary. You can add and a pair anchovy oil. Everything should be crushed. As a side dish with saffron risotto serve or mashed potatoes.