So ended the days when you can cook in the evening and take pictures without the flash, again became dark early … Summer is always flies quickly and quietly, and I wanted something more — something year old and I made a mini — cheesecake with berry jelly, which can be prepared in the form of hearts for Valentine’s day. They got very delicate and beautiful. The combination of berry jelly with cream — cheese cream and sand grit simply amazing! If you will not be ready to silicone forms, then insert paper molds, and if there are no small molds, can be prepared in a large round, get one large cheesecake, but in this case can take more fruits and pastries. For recipe kowtow Maria «Dolche Vita» from the forum prepare at home.
Biscuits — 150 g
Butter — 60 g
Cream — cheese cream:
Cream cheese or ricotta — 500 g
Cream (33%) — 200 ml
White Chocolate — 80 g
vanilla — to taste
Sugar — to taste
Gelatin — 8 g
Gelatin — 6 g
The berries + a bit of berries for decoration — 250 g
Sugar — 50 g
1. Biscuits break into pieces and grind in a blender until crumbs state. Melt the butter and mix thoroughly with sand grit. Spread a lot of molds, leveled and tamped fingers
2. We send in the freezer for 30 minutes. To prepare the cream — cheese cream gelatin soaked in cold boiled water for 20 — 30 minutes. Pour 100 ml cream into the pan, heat, add white chocolate and stir until smooth.
3. Add the gelatin is heated to complete dissolution (but do not boil) and remove from heat. Add the cream cheese, vanilla and whisk whisk.
4. The remaining 100 ml of cream whipped to soft peaks and gently mix into cream — cheese cream. On — If desired, you can add a little more sugar. The resulting butter cream decompose on the molds, leaving room for the berry jelly.
5. Send the molds in the refrigerator for several hours or freezing in the freezer minute 20. When the cream begins to freeze, cook berry jelly. For this soak gelatin in cold boiled water for 20 — 30 minutes. The berries poured sugar and heat on medium heat for 7 — 10 minutes. Then grind them in a blender, mix with gelatin and stirred until it dissolves. Let cool puree to room temperature and pour them into the butter cream tins. Decorate with whole berries, left for decoration and send in the refrigerator for 2 — 3 hours. To get mini — cheesecakes from silicone molds, conduct on the edge of a sharp knife and a little lift, and they will jump out of shape.