Risotto — it is a common dish of rice in Northern Italy. For its preparation used round rice varieties rich in starch, such as Arborio, vialone nano or Carnaroli. The risotto was added meat, seafood, vegetables and mushrooms. Since in our country right now, and all the tough times is very expensive, I decided to cook is not very expensive, but no less tasty version of risotto. Properly cooked risotto has a creamy consistency. It was the first risotto in my life, and I am very glad that everything worked out perfectly, and my whole family was very happy.
The sweet peppers (red) — 1
The sweet peppers (yellow) — 1
Rice for risotto — 1. 5 cups
Butter — 25 g (can substitute vegetable in the case of post)
Bulb — 1
Garlic — 2 cloves
Vegetable broth — 1 liter
Parmesan — 50 g
Extra virgin olive oil — 1 tablespoons
salt — to taste
1. Peppers cut in half, remove the seeds lay cut side down. We send a pre-heated grill for 5 — 6 minutes. Peel the peppers should be black.
2. If you do not have a grill, like me, you can use the way Jamie Oliver. Just put down the half-skinned peppers on a gas ring stove with fire and turned upside down when the skin turns black. We shift the peppers in a plastic bag and tied and left for 5 minutes. Then the peppers peeled and cut into thin strips.
3. Onions and garlic are finely chopped. In a saucepan, warm up vegetable oil and butter and fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Then add the peppers and fry 3 — 4 minutes. Pour the rice, fry for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Figure should be transparent. Add a ladle of vegetable broth and simmer until it is all absorbed. We continue to add one ladle. Add the broth is necessary only when the previous portion is completely absorbed.
5. Grate Parmesan and when the rice is tender, pour the broth and stop shunt cheese to the rice with the salt and pepper. Cover with a lid risotto, leave for 5 minutes, after which it can be fed. When serving sprinkle risotto is desired a small amount of grated Parmesan cheese.