The original name of this dessert Phal ka Halawa, it is possible to prepare not only apples, but pears, mango or other juicy fruits. Initially, I found this recipe on the Internet with the addition of gelatin, it seemed strange to me, and then I started looking for the recipe in the book Vedic cuisine. Recipe kgigi gelatin was added, and I decided to cook without it. I cooked apples for about an hour, so that they become a thick mass, which can freeze yourself, while stirring constantly. Hands certainly hurt, but it worked. I left a lot in the refrigerator overnight and in the morning marmalade perfectly chopped. Leave a lot in the refrigerator overnight is not necessary, you can just wait for complete cooling and cut it, but then the marmalade will be softer. My family liked the recipe, it turns out useful, is not very calorie and sweet flour.
Apples — 10
butter — 3 tablespoons
Sugar — 300 g
Raisins — 100 g
Nuts — 50 g
1. my apples, peeled and cut into small cubes.
2. melt the butter in a saucepan, add the apples and fry them 4 — 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. When the apples turn brown, add 2. l. boiling water, reduce heat and cook the apples without a lid for 15 minutes, they have to seethe and slightly thicken. Then, right in the pan tolkushkoy pyuriruem apples.
4. Add the sugar and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and starts to lag behind the bottom of the pan.
5. Increase the heat and continue to cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to evaporate all of the liquid. When the mixture is golden — brown in color and it will be difficult to stir, turn off the fire. Add the washed raisins and nuts (hazelnuts little shred knife).
6. Again put the pot on a small fire, boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat. We shift the mixture into the pan, or shape, of the laid baking paper or cling film. I used a 18cm square shape. Give cool, then remove in the refrigerator overnight. Ready marmalade cut into cubes and serve.