biscuits Savoyardy often used for cooking tiramisu. We finished Savoyardy is very expensive, so I decided to do it herself. The taste of homemade cookies I liked it much more than the purchase, plus, it is several times cheaper. I, unfortunately, do not have a pastry bag, I had a cookie is deposited from a conventional package, so the cookies turned out not high. If a cookie is deposited from a pastry bag with a round nozzle, cookies will be more rounded and similar to a purchased. On 20 cookies
Egg protein — 3
The egg yolk — 2
Sugar — 60 g
Flour — 50 g
Powdered sugar — 30 g
1. separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat with a pinch of salt in a solid foam.
2. Then add half the sugar and continue to beat until stable peaks. 2 egg yolks, beat the second half of the sugar in a lush light weight.
3. Gently combine the beaten egg whites to the yolks and mix with a spatula movements from top to bottom rather than circular.
4. The mixture was sieved flour and gently stir with a spatula again.
5. We shift the dough into a pastry bag and on the laid baking paper and grease with butter a baking biscuit is deposited in the form of rods with thickness of 2 cm and a length of 10 — 12 cm. Double sprinkle cookies with powdered sugar through a sieve and give the liver stand for 10 — 15 minutes at room temperature. Then send in a preheated 200 degree oven for 10 minutes (the door during baking does not open). Thereafter, the temperature was lowered to 180 degrees and bake another 5 minutes Let cool completely finished cookies and remove from pan.