This cookie — not only very tasty, but also very beautiful and perfect for a gift for Valentine’s Day. Even without the jam and frosting cookies get extremely tasty and crunchy. Due to glaze the cookies gets a festive look that is necessary for a gift for Valentine’s Day. With glaze need a little get the hand, I took a small amount on the tip of the knife and distributed to the liver. On fresh glaze can be made patterns, but I did not turned out very nice, but what happened — did not show :). You Happy Holidays! 38 cookies:
The butter (room temperature) — 100g
Flour — 150 g
Sugar — 75 g
Baking powder — 0. 5 teaspoons
Almonds (peeled) — 80 g
Powdered sugar — 60 g
Egg white — 1
Liquor Amaretto — 1 teaspoons
Marmalade — 110 g
Powdered sugar — 75 g
Concentrated milk — 2 tablespoons
The red food coloring
1. To prepare the marzipan almonds connect with powdered sugar, protein, liqueur and carefully knead.
2. Wrap in plastic wrap and ship a few hours in the refrigerator. Whisk butter with sugar, mix with marzipan mass. Then add the sifted flour with baking powder and knead the dough. Wrap it in plastic wrap and send in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Then roll out the dough to a thickness of 0, 5 cm and cut hearts. Spread on a greased baking tray with butter, and send in a preheated 180 degree oven for 8 — 10 minutes (it took me 18 minutes).
4. Let cool completely finished cookies.
5. Marmalade warm up on low heat and grease each cookie using cooking brush. Powdered sugar is sieved and mixed with the concentrated milk, half the glaze painted in pink. Half hearts we put white frosting, the rest — pink. I did it with a knife. In wet glaze may be applied to other color and glaze with a toothpick to draw a pattern.