This recipe is very simple, but very beautiful and tasty. Instead, I used strawberry jam, cranberries and 1 tbsp. l. cherry jam, crushed everything in a blender and a little boil with a teaspoon of starch, stir in warm water. It turned out not so sweet as jam, but very tasty and — summer :). In my opinion, because even tastier. These cakes can give to their relatives and loved ones as delicious and beautiful gifts in Valentine’s Day. I got 6 of hearts, but they are quite large, so if you make a stencil smaller cakes get more. If you get a high cake, hearts can be cut horizontally and lubricate your favorite cream, custard is delicious, but it should not be too sweet to cloying cake not turned.
The Egg — 3
Sugar — 200 g
Flour — 100 g
Egg white — 1
Sugar — 50 g
jam (strawberry, cherry, raspberry)
1. Egg yolks dissociate from the protein and whisk with 100 grams of sugar white foam.
2. Then add the remaining sugar. Protein shake up separately with a pinch of salt in a solid foam. The yolks thoroughly mixed with the flour, then add the beaten egg whites portions and mix with a spatula.
3. spread the weight in the laid paper baking form (20 x 30 cm) and send in a preheated 180 degree oven for 25 — 30 minutes. From plain paper and cut out the heart with the help of his draw on the baking paper hearts. To prepare the meringue, beat egg whites with a pinch of salt in a solid foam, add the sugar and beat until hard peaks. We shift the protein mass in confectionery syringe and neatly stenciled encircle hearts.
4. We send in the oven at 100 degrees for 45 — 50 minutes. Ready cake Let cool completely and cut hearts out of it with the help of a stencil.
5. Grease every heart jam and cover with meringue — heart.