This my first muffin. I had not really interested in recipes for muffins, but after seeing this Olya oldeg Offline cook at home, I was eager to try it. Biscuit turned amazing, extremely tasty and fluffy. There are no words to describe how much they liked all my family Olenka, thank you very much!
Flour — 275 g
Sugar — 20 g
The yeast (dry) — 7 g
chicken egg — 1
Butter — 50 g
salt — 0. 5 teaspoons
Warm milk — 150 ml
butter — 2 tablespoons
Brown sugar — 40 g
Cinnamon — on — request
Honey — 1 tablespoons
Butter — 30 g
Brown sugar — 30 g
1. Yeast breed in warm milk and stir. Add salt, sugar, flour, egg and knead. Then add butter and knead a soft dough.
2. Cover dough and leave in a warm place for 1 — 1, 5 hours before the increase in the volume doubled.
3. approached dough spread on a floured surface and roll out into the reservoir 20 by 40 cm. Grease with melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar.
4. fold the dough into a roll and cut into 10 — 12 parts. We shift them into greased with butter form,
5. Cover with a towel and leave in a warm place for 1 hour more.
6. For the glaze, mix honey, butter and sugar, bring to a boil over medium heat, giving simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly and remove from heat. Pour glaze coming up rolls and send the form in preheated to 180 — 200 degrees oven for 25 minutes. Then we take out the form from the oven and leave the rolls in the form of «rest» for another 20 minutes.