This cookie — probably the most delicious thing I’ve — ever eaten! It was a discovery for me. Despite its simplicity, it has a divine taste. I love cottage cheese biscuits — and test work is very nice, and tastes wonderful. Be sure to try this cookie recipe is very old and proven by our grandmothers :). Ideally, it get lighter, but my oven to bake it a lot longer than this, so color matching cookies I liked more in the form of heat. For 20 pieces:
The sweet curd cheese — 200 g
The egg yolk — 2
Egg protein — 2
Butter — 200 g
Soda (hydrated) — 0. 5 teaspoons
Flour — 200 g
Pancake Flour — 1 tablespoons
Sugar — 150 g
1. Butter cut into pieces, stir with cream cheese until creamy.
2. Add the baking soda, flour and egg yolks. Knead the soft does not stick to the hands of the dough.
3. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and send in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Whisk the egg whites in a solid foam with a pinch of salt, gradually add the sugar portions, continuing to whisk.
4. Chilled dough is divided into 2 parts. The first part of the roll out to a thickness of 0.3 — 0.4 cm. Grease half of the beaten egg whites and turn to roll.
5. Do not lubricate the dough lots of meregni, let otanetsya better than povylazili of roll Cut the roll in circles a thickness of 1.5 — 3 cm and carefully we shift them to the laid paper baking pan. Since the second part of the test proteins and act the same way. Send pan in a preheated 200 degree oven for 15 — 20 minutes.