These baskets — just beautiful. They combine all my favorite flavors — cinnamon, vanilla and orange. Cooked very quickly and easily, but you need to be very careful and considerate and careful when cooking candy as you can get severe burns.
Flour — 225 g
Puff pastry — 250 g
Cinnamon — 1chaynyh spoons
Sour cream — 120 g
Orange — 1
The Egg — 1
Sugar — 6 tablespoons
Vanilla sugar — 1 package
1. The sheet of dough and sprinkle with cinnamon and spread over the surface. If the formation is stout, you need a bit of its roll out. Overturn the batter side, sprinkled with cinnamon down and turn to roll.
2. Cut the roll into 6 parts and each finger are turning in a circle.
3. I first crush them with his hand, and then smoothly rolling out rolling pin. We spread the circles in the baking tin and level.
4. Send the dough in a preheated 200 degree oven for 15 — 20 minutes. For the cream, mix 1 egg, 1 tablespoons of sugar, cream — fresh, vanilla syrup and zest of half an orange, mix thoroughly.
5. Finished molds with the dough from the oven and take out a teaspoon of presses to make a dimple more. Gently spill cream form, but not before the end of the baskets because the cream will rise. Send the molds in the oven at 210 degrees for 10 minutes.
6. The cream should grab the edges, but in the middle, a little shiver. In a saucepan, mix 5 tablespoons of sugar and orange juice. Stirring constantly, cook the caramel to light — brown. First is to boil the juice, then the entire mixture is bubbled. Keep on low heat for another 2 minutes and remove from heat.