I’ve never cooked a cake with mandarin oranges, and this was for me a revelation. The recipe I found Tatiana Sindirella now preparing to home, for which she thanks a lot. I am interested in its simplicity, and despite the fact that I’m not a big fan of sponge cakes, I was in admiration of this cake. Biscuit was very airy and delicious rose remarkably. Cake turns big and tall, but still quickly eaten :). Lower cake soaked in syrup tangerine, tender and fragrant air souffle mandarins create the perfect taste, giving an unforgettable experience … Here you can order themed cakes to order. For a diameter of 26 cm
Egg chicken — 3
Hot water — 3 tablespoons
Flour — 75 g
Starch — 75 g
Sugar — 175 g
Baking powder — 1 teaspoon
Cheese — 500 g
Cream (33%) — 500 ml
Sugar — 75 g
Gelatin — 20 g
Tangerines — 1 kg
Water — 100 ml
Sugar — 100 g
1. To prepare biscuit egg, water and sugar, beat in a lush light foam to increase in volume.
2. flour, baking powder and starch were sieved and mixed into the dough. Pour batter into greased with butter form and send in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 — 35 minutes.
3. Let cool completely Ready cake and cut into 2 parts. Tangerines purify, divide into segments. Fold in the pan, add the sugar and water and bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Then thrown back mandarins in a colander. 100 ml syrup in a bowl of tangerines cast, add the gelatin in it and leave it to swell. Cottage cheese and sugar, beat in a blender, add the swollen gelatin. Cream whisk until stable peaks, mixed with the cream.
4. 1 pound cake put in the form impregnate the remaining syrup tangerines.
5. On the cake spread 1/3 of the cream and half the tangerines.
6. Then lay the second third of the cream, the remaining mandarins and the remaining cream. The second cake cut into 12 segments and spread on the cream, gently pressing.