Kama flour (oatmeal) — a mixture of pre-fried rye, oats, barley, peas, beans, taken in equal proportions. One of the oldest products of the Baltic peoples, the remaining time of the Neolithic period and bezognevoy cuisine. This type of oatmeal available in the food industry is now Estonia. In our country, of course, a meal you will not find, so Anna had sent it to me sending. I can not itself be considered a ardent supporter of a healthy diet, but the meal I liked, if there is no fruit, it can be simply mixed with yogurt and add a little sugar. It turns out very nutritionally useful, but dietichno. You can use any berries and fruits. If you do not sell such flour, then below you will find recipes kama flour with your hands. Anya, thank you for a delicious recipe!
Kefir — 1 liter
Red currants (or other. fruit) — 300 g
Flour Kama — 6 tablespoons
honey — 4 tablespoons
1. My berries and obsushivayut them. Place the berries, honey, yogurt and flour in a blender and Kama whisk until smooth. Vintage recipes kama at home, 6 options. Need:
2. Option 1: 1 part rye grain barley cereal 1 part 1 part 1 part grain wheat dried peas 1 part dried beans
3. Option 2: 2 parts rye grains 2 parts 1 part barley cereal wheat grain 2 pieces of dried peas 1 part of a mixture of grains
4. Option 3: 1 part rye grain barley cereal 1 part 1 part 2 part of the wheat grain oat chaff 0.5 to 1 part dried peas
5. Option 4: 1 part rye grains of wheat grain 3 parts 1 part barley oat groats 5 pieces sliced ??2 pieces of dried peas
6. Option 5: 10 parts of rye grains 1 of the 2 parts of wheat grains dried beans 7 parts of a mixture of grains
7. Option 6: 1 part rye grains or wheat grains dried beans 1 part 2 parts cereal mixture Preparation: To prepare the flour cook grains and beans in water adding a little salt. Water pour so that it covers the grain. Simmer in a wide saucepan, stirring occasionally for about 2 hours. until you have a thick soup. It is advisable to cook and dry every type of grain / legume separately. Then let the chowder dry in the sun and wind. Then bake in a preheated oven to lumps turned extremely stale. Lightly crush at neobhodimosti and make the flour into a hand mill. Choose a large bran particles. Kama ready.