This, I decided to cook a cake for his birthday his father. Family and guests loved it. Chocolate cake is obtained to the extent of wet and fragrant raspberry makes it bright and fresh notes and delicate butter cream cake complements a whole. Since we have an expensive chocolate, I use another glaze, easier, preparing to eat it at the end of the recipe. Today we +30, so during a photo session a little softened cream (can be seen in recent photos), but it’s not surprising there are hot hot … many thanks for the recipe Olenka oldeg now preparing to home.
Dark chocolate — 50 g
Brown sugar — 150 g
Flour — 175 g
Milk — 185 ml
The butter (room temperature) — 120 g
Cocoa — 40 g
Baking powder — 1 teaspoon
Egg chicken — 3
Soda — 1 \ 3 teaspoons
raspberries (if frozen — thawed and drained juice) — 150 g
Cottage cheese and butter cream:
Cheese — 250 g
Sour cream — 150 g
Cream (33%) — 250 ml
The sugar — 2 tablespoons
Gelatin — 6. 5 g
Chocolate — 200 g
Gelatin — 3. 5 g
Cream — 100 ml
1. To prepare the dough in the pan, mix the butter, milk, cocoa, chocolate and sugar and bring to a simmer uniform.
2. Do not boiling remove from the heat a lot and allowed to cool for 10 minutes. Flour, baking powder and baking soda are screened and slowly pour into the cooled chocolate mixture, whisking mixer. Continuing to whisk, enter one egg.
3. Half the dough pour into greased with butter form. We spread the washed raspberries.
4. and poured, and the remaining batter. Send the form in a preheated 160 degree oven for 45 — 50 minutes.
5. To prepare the cream, beat the cream to soft peaks, add the sour cream, cottage cheese and sugar, continuing to whisk.
6. Gelatine soaked in a small amount of boiled water and leave to swell. Then dissolve it on low heat until dissolved, without boiling. Few Let cool and whipping cream with a mixer, pour a thin stream of gelatin. The cooled cake is fixed in a removable ring and spread cream on it. Remove the cake in the refrigerator until completely pour cream.
7. To prepare the glaze soaked gelatin in a little water and leave to swell. Cream Preheat over medium heat, dissolve the gelatin in them and add the chocolate broken into pieces and bring to a homogeneous state. Fill the cake icing and flatten. Pour the glaze into the middle, it is well spread. I used a glaze: 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoons of cocoa, 2 tablespoons of milk, 30 g butter, warmed over low heat, cool and covered the cake. Send cake in the refrigerator to solidify the icing and then decorate at will — nuts, chocolate chips and whipped cream.